-All of our visitors must be 18 years of age or older. They must be in the country legally and they must show proof in the form of a Colombian Cedula if they are Colombian residents or foreign Passports if they are not. Temporary IDs such as a Contraseña or papers that show a lost Cedula are not acceptable and guests with such documents will not be allowed to enter. When guests bring their families, parents with children under 7 years of age must have their children’s’ birth certificates present. If there is only one parent present, the parent must have notarized permission from the other parent for their children to travel. Children above 7 years of age must have their cedula or passport and notarized permission to travel if only one parent is present.
-We keep records (including phone numbers) of each visitor to ensure the safety of our guests. By entering the property, each guest grants Haven Luxury Suites the right to film videotape or photograph him/her on hotel property for any reason without payment or consideration. ***The moment you sign the check-in registration, you authorize us to manage your personal information according to the Colombian Law 1581 of Personal Information Protection.
-A security deposit of COP 640,000 or USD 200 is required upon arrival. We accept cash or credit cards for this deposit. You will be reimbursed in full upon check-out once our staff makes a thorough inspection of the property.
– We welcome our guests to invite visitors without any additional charges as long as the total number of registered guests and visitors do not exceed the maximum capacity of the specific room. We may allow additional visitors that exceed the maximum capacity for an additional fee depending on the hotel’s occupancy at the given moment. All visitors must register at the reception by providing their name, their actual Cedula or ID and the name of the person they are visiting. Their contact information will be completely confidential. The visitors cannot enter the property until the primary guest authorizes their entry. Administration reserves the right of admission to visitors and non-registered guests.
-We have soundproof doors and windows to allow you to enjoy in your unit as long as the volume of it does not disturb other guests in the hotel. However, we do not allow parties in Haven Luxury Suites. We can offer units to host parties in our other hotels in the area – which are all properties managed by Serena Realty.
– Excessive consumption of alcohol is cause for ejection from the hotel without refund. After you sign the Hotel registry, we are not responsible for any situation that occurs within the premises, like wounds caused while intoxicated or under the influence of drugs, overdose or death.
– No alcohol is served to any guests under the age of 18 as per Colombian legislation. It is against the law for anyone under 18 to consume alcohol on licensed premises; anyone found purchasing alcohol for a guest under 18 years of age will have the alcohol confiscated from them and will be asked to leave immediately. The incident will be reported to the police and the individuals involved can be fined, according to Colombian regulations considered in the Police Code.
– Haven Luxury Suites is a completely non-smoking environment, including all bedrooms and public areas. The main designated smoking area is outside the main reception entrance. The use of electronic cigarettes is prohibited in the same way as smoking.
– Haven Luxury Suites takes advantage of the added safety provided to guests, by using key card locks. Each card is individually coded for each room. Guests are guaranteed that no one, except the authorized staff, may enter their room. The Hotel has implemented the Access Control System, including guests and staff, which give information about the entry of each room. Every member of the staff has individually defined access in the Hotel, specified according to his responsibilities and duties.
– Haven Luxury Suites provides an in-room safety deposit box for every premise. The Hotel is not responsible for any valuables and money, left unlocked and outside the individual safe, including those in the guest’s rooms and public areas.
– Haven Luxury Suites is not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen personal items. All rooms are equipped with in-room safes. Should any guests lose personal belongings, if recovered, the item will be recorded as ‘found’. Our Hotel keeps detailed records of all ‘found’ items and will make a reasonable effort to contact the guest if an item is left in the hotel’s guest room after the guest has checked-out which will be placed in our Lost & Found safety box. We will ship items back at the owner’s expense. Any items in the Lost & Found, which are not claimed within thirty (30) days, will be donated to a local charity or discarded.
– Any comment or complaint regarding the stay should be made to the Front Office or Hotel Duty Manager at the time of visit so that the matter can be resolved immediately. Other than the event of death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Hotel, the Hotel’s liability to the guest is limited to the price of the booking. Unless the Hotel is liable under the above clause, the Guest indemnifies the Hotel from and against all liability and any claims, proceedings or damages resulting from or arising from the guest, booking, event or function. The Hotel will not be liable for failure to perform if said failure is caused by any factor beyond its reasonable control. The Hotel reserves the right to charge guests the cost of rectifying damage caused by the deliberate, negligent or reckless act, omission, default or neglect of the guests towards the Hotel’s property or structure. Should this damage come to light after the guest has departed, the Hotel reserves the right to make a charge to the guest’s credit card, or send an invoice for the amount required to make good or remedy any such damage to the registered address. The Hotel will make every effort to keep any costs that the guest would incur to a minimum. The Hotel is subject to statutory controls, including those relating to fire, licensing, entertainment, health, hygiene, and safety. All terms will be construed following Colombian law and the Hotel and guest submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Colombian courts.
Third-Party Liability: The Hotel does not accept any liability for services rendered by third parties to guests, notwithstanding that such services may be arranged by the Hotel. Any claim, demand, charge, suit or damages which may be incurred by the guests (or any person claiming thereunder) shall be made directly with such third parties and the Hotel shall render all reasonable assistance in this regard.
– In the event of failure to comply with management requests, in the event of any breaches of the Hotel rules and policies, the Hotel may terminate the booking or stop any event immediately without being liable for any refund or compensation. It is the policy of the Hotel not to discriminate on the grounds of race, color, nationality, creed, sex, marital status, age, ethnic origin or disability. Guests, employees, and representatives of any tour operator are expected to adhere to this Policy and the Hotel may, without incurring any liability to the guest, evict from the Hotel any person or persons offending against this policy.
We are environmentally conscious and we hope that our guests will help us preserve our planet